Megaman Vs Firman Lvl 5 Megaman Vs Firman Lvl 5

wow

if it took 4 years to make this i would def find a day job flippin burgers. can you read what im saying??

HoboNeko responds:

I CAN in fact read.
I can also type.
You should also learn to type.

elmo the handy man elmo the handy man

good stuff

i like the gore, very nicely done, sound is good but please use a different voice, it sounds like a 10 year old screaming into a comp mic, but i know it took a lot of work so i am rating high and know you will come up with higher quality evil to punish that damn elmo with!!

mecagir responds:

lol damn striahg i will you should see my more recent animaitons! and the voice isn't as louds and anoying (but im not saying its music to the ears)

PAC-MAN the Movie Trailer PAC-MAN the Movie Trailer

JohnLorique responds:

Thx man

H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

i love the ending

great story cant wait for more!!!

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

cool

at the beginning i thought an 8 year old made this, but the end shocked me. good job man

Cal St. Promo 1 Cal St. Promo 1

wow

look forward to much more dude!!!!

The Stars Gaze The Stars Gaze

what is this

wtf dude 10 mins of credits in the beginning? are you ignorant? even if there was a movie after the credits im not gonna stick arround to find out. its probly jst a sick joke, i have just wasted valuable mins of my life on this crap!

[fishes] [fishes]

wow

this is an awsome piece of art, i can tell you put a lot of work into it, i look forward to seeing much more!!!

notorious responds:

might be awhile but if you're up for the wait i have some great stuff planned!!

Cowboy Trouble Cowboy Trouble

good stuff

my roomate thinks he is a cowboy and he likes this animation he was only dissapointed that there werent more horses